Please fill out form to be contacted.
Full Circle: An Exploration into Integration Practices
Tuesdays, 6:30pm-8:30pm – 8 weeks long
Participating in an Ayahausca ceremony can be deeply transformational but can seem really overwhelming to navigate after the fact.
We often say the real work begins after the ceremony.
The purpose of integration is about taking the time to digest these powerful experiences, finding your own personal meaning in them, and applying these lessons into your life.
In this eight-week series we’ll explore different integration techniques and self inquiry practices, including:
- Week 1 – Introduction to Integration and Tips for Aftercare
- Week 2 – Shadow Work and Compassion practices
- Week 3 – Exploration of Emotions using Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) with special guest Stacy Claxton
- Week 4 – Building a Relationship to the Body with Somatic Awareness with Special Guest Stephanie St. John
- Week 5 – An Art-sploration with the Inner Child with special guest Melissa Archer
- Week 6 – Music and Mantra as a Spiritual Practice with special guest Windsong
- Week 7 – Creating a Vision for your Life
- Week 8 – Setting yourself up for Success with special guest Zenobia Gonzalez
For this class you will need:
- A Journal
- 3-5 sheets of blank paper, or a sketchbook, or a notebook
- A black pen or marker
- Anything to color with: pencils, markers, highlighters, makeup, whatever you’ve got!
- A Yoga Mat
- A curious and open mind!